Grrrrr....every time I forget to do last photo first and first photo last on blogger, they do it all bass akwards.... so look at bottom picure first and go up cuz I'm not taking the time to change it. See ya love ya bye!
I love being a mom! It's the best and sacriest thing EVER! I Love that I live in a valley that has drastic season changes! And I complain about every one of them.
I'm sitting here in the front room listening to my kids read to each other. (in the other room) I love it! Right now Kenlee is reading a book backwords and they are giggling and laughing and having a great time! A perfect end to a Perfect Sunday! Tanner just said "uga wuga" and laughed dang hard!
Looks great! You know you can move your photos around in your post after you upload them?
ReplyDelete