I saw this fun little game at B.R.A.G.S Scraps blog, looked kinda fun and I need a topic to journal (blog) about so here it goes, it's called TODAY.
TODAY is Feb. I love the Season changes, even though it's spring weather, I am looking forward to some snow, even if it does come in April.
- TODAY I loved seeing baby socks in my laundry. I loved it yesterday and the day before too, having another member in the fam adds a ton more laundry to do but I smile every time I see a teeny tiny baby sock, now if I can just find the match!
- TODAY I am thankful for my sister #5's heart, spirit testimoney etc. She is not afraid to voice and share it. I felt it in her words today. And she is quite the example for me!
TODAY is Feb. I love the Season changes, even though it's spring weather, I am looking forward to some snow, even if it does come in April.
- TODAY I want to say thanks to all those who have helped with the new baby, if it was a gift, dinner, plane tickets and time, thoughts, prayers, kind words, sarcastic words :) I have sent some THANK YOU cards but not enough I know I missed the majority of you but please now I am THANKFUL!
See ya Love ya Bye!



I am thankful that you blogged. Love It! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI think everyday should be Sister #5 day
ReplyDelete