
Tanner Man has graduated from Pre-School and will go to Kindergarten next fall. I can't believe it. What will I do with all my time. (...oh ... ya ...take naps! :) He is so big! He is so fun! And he loves his mom, he comes and finds me at least once every hour just to hug me! He says he'll hug me even when he's a dad! Graduation was fun, his teacher Mrs. Rosaline spotlighted all the kids and this is what she said about George (btw that's Tanner)....."Tanner is the gentleman of the class. He's well mannered and very polite. Tanner is one who does not follow the crowd, especially when he knows the crowd is NOT making smart choices. He's great at sticking to his standards and isn't easily blown around by popular winds and whims. What Tanner does, he does well. When it's time to work, he works well, when it's time to play, he plays well. Tanner's heart is as big as his beautiful blue eyes. He's just what I was looking for in a guy...blonde hair, blue eyes, and the potential of being tall. Tanner is very neat and orderly. He makes friends easily. He plays fair and expects the same from others. Tanner's a great guy to have on your team."
Every mom wants to hear that about their child. He's my Tanner Man and I love him to the moon and back!



YAY, he looks so cute!!!! Pheebs is gradutaing next week and it's all she talks about.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Tanner and Jaymi!!! I'm so glad you will get hugs even when he is a dad..that is too sweet!
ReplyDelete