
Wow. May 11th 2009. My little Miss Kenlee Nance turned 7 today! ( Can you cry when you blog?) She is getting too big too fast! She had a "wonderful" day! ( "untill [her] friends went home.) My day on the other hand sucked! First I stubbed my toe, than Qwest were jerks on the phone, I couldn't find the bucket of glue Jonson needed, I locked my keys in my van, which made me late to Kenlee's Dance Recital at School, and couldn't get all my errands done before I had to come home and finish getting Birthday plans and decorations done, I hit my head on the corner of the cabinet. And to top it all I'm pretty sure I'm getting cramps! But now that the kids are tucked in and I look back on the day and how happy my little girl was....I can honestly say it was an OK day!



I'm so glad you're blogging :)
ReplyDelete