I am so going to be positive in this post. Positive posts are good, and fun. I like reading other peoples positive posts and am wondering why I have never wrote one. I really am a positive person, (just not a positive blogger I guess). The same goes for when I write in my Journal. I guess there is just something in me that I vent on paper/blogger posts.
This week has been wonderful. The kiddies started school. Tanner is no longer a Kindergarten Baby Born In The Gravy. He has advanced into a First Grade Liar Liar Pants on Fire. He wants to tell the truth (that's what he tells me) But the lies just keep rolling off his tongue. I guess he's at that cute little age <-------positive where he's trying it out??? I don't know??
He's lied about cutting the cake by himself to brushing his teeth and allot in between. Any advice out there for helping a little guy understand it's just better to tell the truth???
Miss Kenlee Poo Started the 3rd grade. She loves it of course, she loves to learn and loves to socialize. I miss her. She's growing up too fast. And doesn't want braids in her hair anymore. What the heck. Can't she wear braids 'till she 16? Laura Ingalls did!
I love the structure of the school year, It usually runs quite smoothly, with homework, chores, Piano, and family time. And fall is coming! My favorite time of the year. (until the next season change.)



This Post was Pretty Pleasant and Positve. I think you have pute pids and an pamazing positive pattitude. I pink pat pids just plie sometimes..I pavn't found a pay to ptop it pyet. PSam hasn't pwanted 'cute' hair pince the piddle of plast pyear..pshe pwants hair plike PIcarly??!! Ptoo palf pover her pace. (P Days are Fun)
ReplyDelete