Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just a TidBit of Nothing!

I love summertime! I love being with my kids (well sometimes)! I love going to bed late and sleeping in! (I shoulda kept teaching school so I could have my summers off) but I did cut back on my hours for the summer! And I am so EnJOying IT! Here's just a lil' tidbit of nothings that have been keeping me smiling in the crapforsaken heat! (ya I'm a complainer)




More baby kitty's! With my little "hillbilly bumpkins"






We Don't have a yard yet, so the kids play in the Hay field. Tanner came in got all camou clothes on and Kenlee is covering him in grass to camouflage him for the picture.




Ohhhh,....... what a Cute Family!




Kenlee's lil lunch after her Baptism





Wow, She's EIGHT!





This one is kinda funny, Tanner came in and yelled from the back door. "MOM COME AND TAKE MY PICTURE" When I got outside I found him here. (Note, the bow and arrow, he loves it and is getting quite good!)

2 comments:

  1. :) I love your cute family! I can't wait to come play with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, those pics are very cute. You are a cute family!
    My baby turned 8 in April and was baptized in May. They grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete