I CONFESS.....
- I make spaghetti or some sort of pasta and sauce at least once a week....(hubby rolls his eyes allot on those days....)
- I haven't "really" done homework with the kindergarten baby for over a week! (it's a little embarrassing to turn in his sheet with only one day done...my bad) (yah I said my bad)
- I love that my 2nd grader, scores high on her reading tests (she's on 4th grade level) so she can read to Tanner Man (most week nights)
- I'm using bullets cuz everybody else does.
- I want to be a more patient mom!!
- I hate painting closets that have shelves galore, but can't wait till I can use those clostets!



I used to work with a woman the said "my bag" by mistake...ALL the time. I never corrected her. ;)
ReplyDeleteThat picture is stinkin funny. LTMN!!! I wouldn't of known what to do without it. BTW...the volcano comment made me RMEASMHWD. (Roll my eyes and shake my head with disgust.)
ReplyDeletewow I wish I could buy paper towels that would make my life so much easier
ReplyDeleteHaha I think we all cook something at least once a week that gets an eye roll from the fam.. mine is taco salad... really its crushed up chips, hamburger meat with taco seasoning, cheese, salsa, and sour creme.. quick and easy, hubby hates it! LMAO! I do that to my meat too!
ReplyDeleteSmart, look at you with your fancy meat! hahaha, not only do I also buy the cheap-o paper towels, I normally cook vegetarian-no, not because I AM one, but because I am too cheap to buy MEAT. There. I said it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing!