Thursday, March 25, 2010

Friday's Confessional

Yay! It's Friday. Link up and come play, my Humongous group of followers!

I confess:

  • I have 9 followers :) ( this is a happy confession mind you)
  • I miss Chief, she makes me laugh. I'm her #1 stalker
  • I'm glad Glamazon is back.
  • My little best friends have been sick...
  • Kenlee has pneumonia again...WTH!
  • Her oxygen was 90
  • Her Fever was 104.6
  • We drove 45min to the Doc.
  • She got a huge shot in the leg full of meds
  • They took her blood.
  • She was so BRAVE...I was not!
  • To see her big Crocodile tears leak out of her eyes, tore me into millions of bazillions shredded wheat pieces.
  • They almost admitted her in the Hospital....
  • One point lower on her oxygen and they woulda.
  • I shoulda, woulda, coulda poked my eyes out with a spoon.
  • Then last night she had an excellent sleep!...yay for me, right?.....wrong!...
  • Georgie Porgie was up all night fevering and throwing up! WTH!
  • Needless to say it's been a horrible, terrible, no good, rotten 3 days!
  • (I know...sick kids and no Glam or Chief) You feel bad for me huh?
But guess what...the Sun will come out tomorrow! (Betchyer bottom dollar!)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, no, sick kids are the worst. It's so heartbreaking! We had to take my 9-mo-old in today for dehydration, thank goodness they didn't hospitalize him.

    But it's one thing to see a scared kiddo at the doctor, and completely another to get puked on in the middle of the night. Not fun! I'm so so sorry! Hope things get better!

    Thanks for playing! (And I'm totally honored to be one of your followers-When you're famous, I can be like, well, I knew her way back when...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww poor babies, I hope they are feeling better now! I miss Chief too, she always gives me a laugh.. but she will be back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo for sick babies.. as a mom you feel so helpless when they are that sick.. I miss Chief as well and Glamazon but glad she is back. I do understand the need for some room to breathe though at times..Hopped over from Glamazon and now you have 10 followers..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope they are feeling better. So glad Glam is back too! Hope you're having a better week. :)

    ReplyDelete