
Come play, Link up with Chief and just let it all out! You'll thank her later!
Husband Said, " We don't need to run to town anymore.....problem fixed, should we go any way just for fun, me and you?
Me: (little gasp, and I think I peed a little) " Sure, might as well, we don't have the kids with us"
What I meant to say, " WOW, are you really saying you want to hang out with me??? I think this is a first in 16 years that you actually are choosing me over....well anything.... Work, hunting, hiking, work, building, work, hunting, watching hunting on TV, work, horn hunting. I would love to go with you, I'm going to sit in the middle right by you and keep pinching myself, to make sure it not a dream! WOW!



Time with just the hubs and no kids? Cost of the babysitter. Having hubs choose to spend that time with you? Priceless.
ReplyDeletehunting on t.v....yikes!! Glad he took you along with him. You are a fun girl and everybody should spend more time with you...i wish i could
ReplyDeleteAwe! Good for him! sometimes the dumbasses can jump out and surprise us!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing!
You are da bomb!