Thursday, March 4, 2010

Too Funny Not to Confess....

K....I am constantly thinking about a couple of your blogs and I laugh to myself quite often through out the day! But Today as I'm pulling away from my house this morning I was laughing hysterically at .....well myself. My family knows I do this quite often. What can I say I think I'm stinkin' funny! Any whooo, my confession is as follows. (with a picture even...I know....lucky you!)

It's March (in like a Lion here in the sticks, probably snowed 3 new inches today) and guess what is perched on my front porch....you'll never guess....OK...... I'll tell you! ( the suspense is killing you huh?)























Yup.....that's what you think it is! It's my effing Christmas tree! Took it down the day after Christmas, and it's still there, the funniest thing is... is that I fit right in here, in this Po-dunk town, just down the road from me there is another Christmas Tree on a front porch! LTMN!(laughing through my nose)


I could give every excuse in the book why it's there, but they're just excuses! Mostly because we don't use the front door.....EVER...... and cuz I just don't stinking care, I hate this house were renting, and I don't do anything to try and help its appearance! Hopefully we'll move @ the end of the month as planned. (Build faster Husband) And I might just leave the tree there for the next lucky tennant!

Come Join Glamazon in the fun.

5 comments:

  1. before you know it, it will just be a tree trunk w/ branches, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I knew where you lived or where moving I would run over and plant one right by your front door so you could have it forever. See don't you wish we were real friends??

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was the best! I am totally laughing. And it looks really well-preserved for being March and all :) We got about 3 inches today, too, spring-where are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOpped over from Glamazon and love the decor.. lol @ the tree here's hoping you get in your new place as planned and the snow quits for you. So me telling you we had sunshine and 45 today with a high of 50 tomorrow probably wouldn't be cool huh

    ReplyDelete