Sunday, February 6, 2011

I've Lost IT!

I use to be funny. <-----Is that proper English?? Maybe it should read I "used" to be funny!
Oh where oh where did my funny personality go??
I used to crack myself up. I could say the wittiest, cleverest, funniest things you can imagine. Like I shoulda had my own Radio... NO...TV show. That's how funny I thought I was.

Now don't get me wrong, I can still say a funny thing now and again. But oh how sad that it's not all day everyday!

I've lost it!!

My Tanner Man (you know the Kindergarten Baby who was borned in the Gravy who graduated to 1st Grade) He found some of it!
and
Miss "I'm old enough now" thinks she has found it. She'll say something funny, we'll laugh, and she keeps saying it over and over again. Yah... girly it was only funny the first time. ( by the way.....she would know the answer to my first sentence, little Miss Smarty pants ' new favorite thing is correcting the way we speak, talk and write.) She's to busy being my English teacher to have found my funny! (mind you she's in the 3rd grade)

Mr. Hot Stuff IS pretty funny, (though he didn't find mine). He's always been funny, (when his ornery ass isn't getting in the way) Like today he was trying on a new pair of pants to see if he would wear them or not (yah...cuz I picked them out, and that's the last thing we need in his closet is yet another very good looking piece of clothing he wont wear) anywhoie as he was de-pantsing him self he turned and said to me "turn your head" and I laughed dang hard. He giggled a little and that was that. (by the way he will wear the pants, star for me!) <----yah. not so funny guess ya had to be there??

So because I'm lame and have lost all that I am worth....I read funny blogs!



My favorite is my Sister @ B*R*A*G*S SCRAPS She is HA LAIR E US! She's almost as funny as I used or use??? to be.

Chief will always be one of my all time favs. Though she doesn't care about me......her best #1 stalker.....She got to busy and doesn't post enough, but what can ya do? Oh yah you can go read her old stuff!! FUNNNN EEEE (hiding from the kids) <---check her out

Don't forget GLAM. She does Friday Confessionals for those of you who need to get the hair off your chests. Glamazon Mormon Mom

And I'm following a new one HE is so stinkin' funny!
There are so many more I follow go check them out!
So until my funny returns may peace be with you and the sick little "pigdroppings" on your couch, oh wait I'm the one with sick little midgets on my couch so peace be with me!



When I tuck my kids in at night I say, "good night my little pigdroppings"
One night Little Miss Old Enough said, "We love you Miss Hannigan"
(I guess she is kinda funny!)

See ya love ya bye.

Just so you can know, Our real pigs are out in the pig pen. ( or in my freezer) not on my couch. I've posted some pics, cuz my sister said blogging without pictures is BLAH!


Actually We only have one left out there. We butchered them this winter! My kids watched the whole thing and was poking the guts with a stick. <----NOW thats funny!!
At dinner the other night Tanner Man said "Is this Bacon?" and started laughing.
Jeremy said "Um....no they're pork chops"
And Tanner said "no BACON the pig?"
(ya see...the pig was named Bacon)
Funny Huh? In a horrible sick kind of way.
For Real Now,
See Ya Love Ya Bye













3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pig pics. I was bored until I saw them hehehe. You make me laugh and Im so excited to laugh IRL with you. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that made my whole day! Thank you so much! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. snort!<---see I play along

    listen, I obviously care about you or you wouldnt be a FB friend. Have ya noticed I dont have many of those and only 3 or 4 are URL friends?

    Dont be a pansy ~wink

    ReplyDelete