I hate Germs! I hate them.
Way back, like fourscore and 15 years ago. I was so clean! I wouldn't touch public door handles. I wouldn't use public restrooms. I took my can of lysol wherever I went. I vacuumed morning and night. I cried myself to sleep in Hotels, because they are DISGUSTING! ( -k- I would still do that, but I'm too poor to stay in a hotel so I don't have to worry about that anymore) I even thought ( now this is insane ) I HAD to iron all my clothes because the heat kills germs.
But now if you saw my house you would probably turn me in to APS. (Adult Protective Services) <--- I made that up, do they really exist??
In fact My BIL (brother in law) said to me the other night, If you would keep your house clean your kid's would quit getting sick! Was he joking?? probably. Was he serious??? probably.
I want to be clean. I want everything to be neat and organized. And in my head it is, but by the time my brain gets it to my hands it's all jumbled up and I understand it like this:
No limpie. Equipo de reproducción. Y comer un poco de chocolate más!
No limpie. Equipo de reproducción. Y comer un poco de chocolate más!
So what do you do???
****************************************************
On to the next subject that's been weighing on my mind. VALENTINES DAY! Do I love it, do I HATE it? Honestly I Haven't decided yet I'll tell you on the 15th.
So me and Hot Stuff are watching the movie "VALENTINES DAY" the other night and this is what I'm thinking to myself. "Hmmm maybe this will give him some ideas, and I'll actually get a Valentine Gift this year??"
So the movie is almost over and HE say's thats your valentine gift and he points to the wall. This is what I see:
Now let my explain. . It is a light shining on the wall from my Scentsy Burner (one of many, I confess) As you can see it's ALMOST the shape of a heart.
How romantic. Ummmm No.
*******************************************************************
Now back to my BIL comment. My kids have been horribly sick. Poor little Kenlee Poo hasn't gone to school in 7 days. ( I'm glad it's not nine, but then I could say: "She's been absent NINE times, NINE times....Movie anyone?)
Poor little thing has leaky eyes, leaky nose, a fever, body aches, headache, No appetite.
Took her to the doctor," it's not strep, so we can't give her an antibiotic today, but if she is still fevering on Friday give us a call and we'll call her one in." (that was Tuesday.)
She's looked like this for 8 days.
Now I don't get the whole Dr. Antibiotic thing, ya whatever???? I just want my little girl to feel better!!!
I confess I'm sick of having sick kids!!
Poor little thing. Her teacher told me she's had 7 or more kids absent each day this week.
Icky Icky Bug going around.
See ya love ya bye!





I'm sorry your kids are sick. I'm trying to decide if i should clean or not also. If I clean now it will be dirty again in March so I will have to clean again before "my company" comes. Can't I just wait to clean it then???
ReplyDeleteOh and Ferris Buellers Day Off.
(Sunday after SM was over I stood up and found a gummy bear where I had been sitting (it was Bens's)...it was warm and soft hehe and that is what I thought of.)
And I was going to 'confess' today. But don't think i can because I seriously was going to confess about my dirty house.