Friday, February 18, 2011

Confess....

I confess:









.





                  35 days till I get in my car drive to my mom's, get in her car, drive to SLC, get on a plane with my Tanner Man, and fly to WASHINGTON! Yay

                  My husband doesn't like me to go places. WTH. He has major issues!! I think it's like some phobia about me having a good time???





                  I have a favorite spoon and fork I always look for in the drawer. (the little fork from mom, it's my favorite)





                  I leave my kids home alone way to often.





                  I like Tide and Downey, but can't afford it during the winter months, this makes me sad and smell funny.





                  I take home the out dated milk from work. They think I feed it to pigs, and sometimes I do, but we usually drink it. ha ha







                  See Ya Love Ya Bye







                  P.S. Don't forget to link up with Glamazon and Play!

                  2 comments:

                  1. i love tide and downey too. i go without new socks and chocolate so i can use them all the time. Oh and you are coming in 35 days. Yay!

                    ReplyDelete
                  2. You might try making your own laundry soap. I have been doing that for over a year and it is great! Saves you so much $$$ the you can get your downey with the savings.

                    Hope you have a great weekend! :)

                    ReplyDelete