
I confess:*I stayed @ the house and painted till 11 pm last night, when I got up this morning I noticed I still had paint in my hair....lol.....I did a little "comb-over-do" and went to work.
*I keep forgetting to give "big enough now" her meds. She gets pneumonia... I cry....she starts to get better....I forget her meds.... this all equals "BAD MOM"
* I'm excited for Sunday, but not for a good reason... I think General Conference equals a day off church.
* We want to move this weekend, that means doing it on Sunday. Which equals "bad Mormon"
* I miss teaching school, maybe I'll go back next year. Probably just to get burned out again.
* My mom went to Washington without me!!! GRrrrrrrrrrrrr. (still love ya mom, kiss Ben 10 for me)
* Kenlee really thinks iCarly lives in Seattle, maybe my mom can get her autograph for her this week......LTMN!
Happy Easter Happy Spring Happy Happy Everything!!



Lol dont feel like a bad mom.. My son had to take his medicine everyday and I often forget to give it to him! I blame it on MOMMYBRAIN! i love the comb over thing LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun moving
I'm with you on why I'm excited for Sunday...no church. That probably makes me a bad Mormon ;) Good luck moving, I'll be moving in a month and a half and sooo not looking forward to that. I'm excited to move but not the work. Ugh.
ReplyDeleteWe went to the dr today and he suggested allergy medicine for the kids. I asked him if he forgot who he was talking to, he smiled and nodded. He knows that I never remember to give them stuff everyday. They are just going to have to deal with a bad MAMA!
ReplyDeleteWish you couldve come to washington too. LTMN at the paint in your hair.
ReplyDeleteHaha Pheebs thinks the same thing about Hannah Montana living in California, she always is asking Nathan if he saw her while he was in his truck there
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I seriously love icarly. Can she get an autograph for me, too? :) The other day my 6-year-old asked me, "What's iCarly's real name?" I answered, "Miranda Cosgrove." She exclaimed excitedly, "iCarly's at Costco?" It was awesome. Also-glad to know I'm not the only bad Mormon out there!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing!