Friday, April 1, 2011

I CONFESS:


  • Home again home again Jiggidy Jog, (though I never went to see the Seattle HOG)

  • I Confess to having the Best Vacation Ever.

  • There's nothing like Loving doing nothing!

  • My sister is the best.

  • She room and boreded me for a whole 7 days. (see the pun :)

  • Really.... I loved just sitting and visiting and laughing and eating, HENCE doing nothing!

  • Those are the things I do best <-----a real confession

  • We made a movie, I'm sure we'll win an OSCAR or EMMY or SOME PRICE

  • ANOTHER REAL CONFESSION---------> I'm not sure which prize you win for having the bestest movie ever!! (sorry I can't air this bestest movie ever, a promise is promise)

  • When it was time to leave today it was a sad, heart breaking experience. She begged me to stay, with big ole alligator tears running down her cheeks. I had to literally Rip her fingers from my Jacket, I almost had to call for security to escort her back to her car. But she finally fainted from her dramatic tantrum and I hurried past security while she was out cold.

  • I love you Sister #5 thanks for EVERYTHING!! You're dang funny, your husband is dang funny and your kids 1 through 4 are stinkin' funny!

  • I miss you already <--------yup, another real confession!

Some more confessions from this week:



  1. I didn't really miss the Mister 'till about Thursday Morning, bad huh?

  2. I learned that cops don't really obey traffic laws.

  3. It's fun and funny to tell your Nieces and Nephews it's ok, when mom told them no! ha ha

  4. If you tell your 3rd grader no she can't have and email account over and over and over again for like months, and then you go far away and leave her home... you give in, so she can write to you.

  5. I have an obsession with "family smells" and always wonder what mine smells like, yah, I found out we smell like dirt. <----- huge confession

  6. Can't wait till the Mister's work picks up so I can afford Tide and Downey!! <----Then I wont smell like a potato cellar.



see ya love ya bye!

3 comments:

  1. Hold on there young lady... Where is the movie? You can't dangle that out there like catnip and then not produce! I expect to se it posted on Youtube soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun and are home safe. And yes I think we all need to see that movie if not online then at least this summer when sister #5 comes to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to confess how I just slowed down at the airport and made you jump out so i could keep going. Those are the best goodbyes. As for the movie...I'm trusting you no matter how many people beg for it. Just stop mentioning it! Besides we are the only ones who find it funny.

    ReplyDelete