Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 26

A picture video of something that means allot to me.

Talent means a lot to me. I don't have a talent. Sometimes I pray for a talent, Why you ask? Because I had a YW leader tell me we should pray for talents. Hmm.. I should find myself one. Yep. I should!

Miss Kenlee Poo has talents! She's a cute little dancer and she has taken piano for about a year now! She is amazing!

I am thankful she has been blessed with talents!

(don't get me wrong, we fight communicate loudly about when to practice, how long to practice, counting when she practices, slowing down when she practices.etc) Typical 8 year old! (I hope?)

But tonight my Sister Bear SHINED! *tear trickling*

This was her very first Recital.

*clears throat*

WITH NO FURTHER ADO....


2 comments:

  1. Woot! Woot! Good Job!! I wish i had that talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so good and she is also a very beautiful girl

    ReplyDelete