Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 29

Today is Mother's Day. I love my two little kids! I love being their mom!

Day 29's post is Something that makes me smile. And what a perfect day to post what they gave me for Mother's Day!

Tanner Man Wrote me a CINQUAIN poem.

I had to look up Cinquian and this is what I found:

CINQUAIN: (History of)

Cinquains have five lines
Line 1: Title (noun) - 1 word
Line 2: Description - 2 words
Line 3: Action - 3 words
Line 4: Feeling (phrase) - 4 words
Line 5: Title (synonym for the title) - 1 word

This is His: ("it's so you can have a bookmark mom")



I was so touched, I really got teary eyes when I read it. Here is the card he made me:







Little Miss Suzy Q Made me a picture holder and Card ( I have the best kids ever and the have the best teachers ever)






Jerm surprised me with a new grill.

And I picked out a new swiffer sweeper vacuum for my wood floors. YAY ME! (claps fingers)

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
SEE YA LOVE YA BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some amazing kids you have. So glad you got a swifter vacuum. ;) Happy Mothers Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brought tears to my eyes, I can't wait to get hand written mother's day things.

    ReplyDelete