A PICTURE OF ME AND A FAMILY MEMBER.
OH WHO TO CHOOSE???
I CHOOSE YOU! YES YOU JEWLY! I ALMOST USED THIS PICTURE FOR THE ONE THAT MAKES ME LAUGH!
FYI I hate hugging people. I don't enjoy the uncomfortable Germy brace and someones hot breath near me.
I have some acquaintances that hug everyone, friends, other married men? girlfriends. and so on. I'm afraid one day they will try and hug me. I'll probably like take a big step back and hold out my hand and say "HI Five". Then go wash my hands in bleach and hot water.
Also FYI, I do love hugs from my kids. Tanner Man is the bestest hugger ever. And I am the only one he likes to hug. Occasionally Jerm will get a hug from him, but pretty much that's it! No grandmas or grandpas, aunts or uncles. NO ONE!!
Another FYI, I do like hugging the Mr. Except when I'm irritable and he says "oh, do you need a hug?" That pretty much just pisses me off more.
Anyhoo, My sister Jewlynn obviously does not like to hugging either, hence this PICTURE:
(tee hee giggle giggle)

See ya Love ya bye!



LTMN!!! You can almost see spittle coming out of my mouth I'm so uncomfortable!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I miss you!