Friday, May 6, 2011

A picture of something I'm afraid of.




Once upon a time I went to town. Now town for me is about 45 min away. It's the huge town of Logan.

I was going all by myself trying to get back before the Kindergarten Baby Borned In The Gravy got home from morning school.

Miss Kenlee was starting piano lessons, and I was taking the hippity hop to the music shop to get her books.

That's when it happened AAHAHHHHHH! A big green ford t-boned my beautiful white Town and Country Mini van (equipped with a VCR) which made me veer off and hit the big white ford truck head on. Everything seemed like sssllloowww mmoottionn.

Come to find out I ran a red light. Ooops! I didn't want to. I didn't mean to. My poor van was totaled. And now I hate being in a car, driving or riding in town. As the year and a half has gone by it gets a little better each time. But needless to say I'M SCARED.

No comments:

Post a Comment