Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 25

A picture of my day:



So this was suppose to be Yesterday's but I got a day behind, and I want to tell you about my day today!

I love 11:30 church! I get to sleep in! And I can get all four of us ready with an hour to spare. (sometimes, depending if the kids bathed the night before)

Picture it:

My little girl who is big enough now comes in @ 20 to 8 and asks if she can make pat-a-cakes (aka pancakes). She's been wanting to make them all by herself for about a week now. I've been letting her watch and learn. Doing a little here and there. Today she added the powder, milk, egg, and oil all by herself, she poured them on the griddle all by herself, and was attempting to flip them all by herself, when her dad came in and took over. Yes there were tears!
(about half way through breakfast I said "ooops today is Fast Sunday")

This is the best part of my day:

The bishop gets up and tells us he loves FAT Sunday, and loves to hear our Testimony's, but not so much our vacations. Bwahahahah! I LOVED IT! I've giggled all day long!

Next I go to Primary. I love my calling! Especially when it's not my turn for Sharing Time. We were talking about tithing and how much we should pay, And one precious little child of God said "100 percent, no wait ten percent, I get them mixed up we give the government 100 percent." Bwhahahahah! I LOVED IT!

And then to come and See I have a new follower. Yay MOM!

All in all a good Day!

See Ya Love Ya Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Funny stuff - all in one day. Gotta love the Bishop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D That 100% thing is soo funny. I can just picture you random giggling. Ahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete