9 years ago
Friday, February 12, 2010
Friday's Confessional
It's been a lifetime since my last confession. And I've never wrote them. Well maybe in my Journal when I was 10. But here it goes! Yesterday I got off work at 2pm. Got in my new boat, it's a 1992 Grand Marqui, my home teacher gave it to me another confession, cuz I ran a red light about a month ago another confession and crashed my Town and Country Mini Van, (jerm called it the mormon assault vehicle) anyway paid Brother Home Teacher $50, what it cost him to get it running and now I'm the proud new owner of a HUMUNGOUS car! OK so I got off work at 2, Picked up the Kindergarten Baby Born in Gravy and ran to town, had some errands to run for YW. got home (just a little after my 2nd grader (another confession I leave her home alone sometimes, I know I'm a horrible mom,) the one who thinks she's "big enough now" ! To go straight to my computer, 1 hour goes by, then 2 then 3. Stop for just a sec to run to the little store (you see I live in the sticks) and by a box of Lucky charms for way way to much money, to feed my kids. Except the 2nd grader didn't feel like cereal so she made her own dinner (see my Weds post) Then I went back to the computer. What was I doing, whatever the hell I wanted, mostly looking at hilarious blogs! Facebook! Email. The dishes are in the sink, there's pee all over the toilet, laundry is piled up and guess where I am again this morning, Yup you guessed it at Confessional!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



SLK...SSF!!!
ReplyDeleteSadly I've been at my puter for two hours this morning....And dreading stepping away to shower and get ready for the 45 minute dance class...Can't I just send her in and wait in the car in my pj's and sweaty pits? (I think I'm confessing in your confessional..sorry)
hahahahaha you are hilarious! I also have a kindergarten baby born in the gravy. And I also live in a teeny tiny town, and pay waaay too much for groceries. That part sucks.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing!