Friday, February 12, 2010

What I meant to say Wednesday!

What I meant to say Wednesday! I'm a little late getting started but I just found this last night (thank you Jewlynn) But I want to play, and I guess I have always been a late player. (Just ask my husband, actually he would say I'm not a player :)

SO what I said: " Hey cute daughter, come and clean up your dinner mess please!"

What I meant to say: "Yo, little seven year old brat, who thinks she has to do everything herself, cuz "your big enough now" get your @ss in this ktichen and put the lid on the milk and put it in the fridge, put the hotdogs in a ziplock and put them in the fridge, put your dishes in the sink and wipe off the counter, if you think "your big enough" to make or own dinner, I think your big enough to clean up the friggin' mess with out being asked. What you think a little fairy is just gunna come and do it while you got your face stuck to icarly. Yah, I dont think so! CLEAN IT UP!!!! NOW!!!

(come play! it's fun to vent and good for your health too! the link is the "ticket" at the top of this entry)

1 comment: