Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What I meant to say Wednesday!


Hosted by Chief! Come play! (link)

"We are going to have Mutual on Wednesday night instead of Tuesday night this week because of the District Game, and it will start at 6 instead of 7 cuz we need to practice our song, then will split off into our individual groups."

What I said, "o.k see ya Wednesday"

What I meant to say, "GGGggggrrrreat, so after "Miss Big Enough Now" gets off the bus @ 3:30 we'll hurry and have snack, practice piano, change for dance class (with a fight cuz I'll choose what she get to wear this time) go to dance, come home and try to think about laundry, dishes, dinner homework, and gather up every thing I need for my YW activity all in 30 min. Pick her up from dance, take her right to Piano lessons, come home throw something together for dinner in 25 min. Go pick her up from Piano, try to bathe 2 kids that dont have their homework and chores done yet, do chores, homework, read for 20 min. feed them sometime in there somwhere, and make it to Mutual by 6 with the wet kids in tow! All because our Highschool of 10 kids are going to play basketball with another High school of 10 kids. HIP HIP HOORAY! Gunno love this Wednesday!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot to stuff into a, what two and a half hour time span. Kudos to you if you pull it off with out losing anyone or your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SSF!! Have fun with that!!! I think you will do a GGGgggrreeaattt job with all of it. I really do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief, that's one heck of a schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  4. $50 says she loses her mind by 5:30 pm

    ReplyDelete
  5. JoAnna -How are you gonna bet 50$ when your bank stole all your money??

    ReplyDelete
  6. What? The bank stole all your money....lol....I would sue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously...that sucks. You are a great Mormon, I think I would probably say something like, "Well, then I guess it's canceled this week for me!" Best of luck to ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well they said they would put it back...just don't know when it will happen is all

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Yer gonna need to sleep all day Tuesday to prepare!

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's Wed. night...hope it all went good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! yeah i would have to schedule a cancellation! haha!! Hope your day went semi-ok!

    ReplyDelete