Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Confess on Friday's Confessional!

Since I started playing Confessional W/Glamazon, all day every day I think of things to confess! I love it, I laugh all day, and I'm pretty sure I'm the funniest thing on this planet! So here it goes:
  • i have to have my bowls stacked a certain way in my cabinets, same with silverware. My 7 year old has to put the dishes away as one of her chores, and she hates it when I make her redo it.. i just remind her....mean moms are the best moms!
  • i tell my husband the only reason why i have kids is so they can do all my work for me, now if i could only have 16 more we could be the "DUGGARS"....LOL and i wouldn't have to do a stinkin' thing :)
  • when i go to peoples houses i always find little things that bug me like dust behind the bathroom door, or floorboards. Or bugs in their light covers. i think to myself why don't they just hurry and clean that up it'll take 2min & 2sec (2&2, chuck from the Love Connection, anyone?????) Then I get home and notice my house is the same way and don't do anything about it. Can you say LAZY!!
  • The other day sister suzy said to me. "Mom, we got some bad habits since we moved to this house! You used to keep our Weston house real real clean." ........oooops. i told her "Just wait till we get in our new house" I'll keep that one clean, everything in this one is from the stinkin' 70's can you say GROSS!
  • i have more laundry in my front room right now than i do in all the closets put together.
  • i love being in the Young Women Pres. But I feel like I just got out of YW's myself. (I'm 33...lmao)
  • My sisters are my bestest friends
  • Sometimes my Husband is my bestfriend
  • My mom lives 45 min away and i hate it!
  • i never thought i would miss my mini van
  • I could go on and on but better save some for another Friday!
  • i tried to use all lowercase letters typing this and couldn't do it :(
  • Love ya have a good Friday!

7 comments:

  1. I as abot to ay that tere is NO way you wold ever be able to come to my house...but then I kept reading and I think we are GOLDEN!

    I am now a follower and going to steal u button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I need to start writing down my confessions...they all just burst out of my mouth on Thursday nights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um ... my uterus just cringed at the thought of 19 children. Hire a maid - it's probably cheaper! lol

    too funny, following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're ssf! I love how you feel like you just got out of YW. I feel like I am still there because I didn't finish my first time around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!!! I am a neat freak too.. but only in my mind! i see all the things that need to be done and then dont do it! lmao!! Ive been on a lazy streak and i need to get out of it asap!! haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to have all my bowls stacked just so...now I throw the tupperware in and close the door quickly....VERY quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously...I notice it in other people's house, too, but I'm sure my house is WAY WORSE ;) Have you seen those duggers? She doesn't even have to watch her babies, cuz the oldest kids do it. Man, she's got it made!

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete