What I meant to say Wednesday! (I Love this game click the This LINK and come play! Hosted by CHIEF!)
Picture it: Clifton Id, (tinnie tiny lil’ town out in the sticks) Old Ka Ka Mucka rental house...wife at the kitchen counter making heart shaped pata’cakes ( kindergarten baby’s way of saying pancakes) for Valentines day, husband stumbles out of bed, comes up behind her in his G’s and says, “would you ever leave me for a rich guy?”
WHAT??
Of Course I say: “NEVER!” turn around and give him the biggest valentine hug ever!
What I meant to say is: Hmmm.... is he hot like Patrick Dempsey? Does he clean his ownshit fecal matter out of the toilets? Does he take his slushy wet boots off before coming in the house? Will he take me shopping instead of looking for deer horns? Is he rich enough to fix my boobs so I don’t have to tuck them into my belt, and suck the cottage cheese out of my gut, hips and thighs? He will? He Is? He does? Well then..........NOPE! I love you JERK, and I can’t believe you’d even ask??
FYI....Later that day while driving to another small town in BFE, he continues to tell me, I did leave him for the rich guy ( sadly enough he couldn’t tell me what he looked like, ( man if your going to tell me about your dreams get the details)) But I waited till we were moved into the house he is building me, so when me and the kids were in it, he poured gasoline all over it and torched it! LMAO!!!!!
I think he may need counseling!! Ha ha hee hee!
“ (hey doc I keep having these dreams............) “
(I can’t tell him about my dreams LOL....maybe I'll save that for a Friday’s Confessional!
Picture it: Clifton Id, (tinnie tiny lil’ town out in the sticks) Old Ka Ka Mucka rental house...wife at the kitchen counter making heart shaped pata’cakes ( kindergarten baby’s way of saying pancakes) for Valentines day, husband stumbles out of bed, comes up behind her in his G’s and says, “would you ever leave me for a rich guy?”
WHAT??
Of Course I say: “NEVER!” turn around and give him the biggest valentine hug ever!
What I meant to say is: Hmmm.... is he hot like Patrick Dempsey? Does he clean his own
FYI....Later that day while driving to another small town in BFE, he continues to tell me, I did leave him for the rich guy ( sadly enough he couldn’t tell me what he looked like, ( man if your going to tell me about your dreams get the details)) But I waited till we were moved into the house he is building me, so when me and the kids were in it, he poured gasoline all over it and torched it! LMAO!!!!!
I think he may need counseling!! Ha ha hee hee!
“ (hey doc I keep having these dreams............) “
(I can’t tell him about my dreams LOL....maybe I'll save that for a Friday’s Confessional!



too funny!
ReplyDeleteWhat a question for Valentine's Day.
ReplyDeleteLMAO! thats hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteHow come this is posted as Thurs the 11th?? Just askin'? :)
ReplyDeleteNext time you could say..."Yes....beacause I'm MEAN!!! lol
LOL...Jew you make me laugh!! YOu would notice the posting date! I had a blank draft in my postings and couldn't figure out how to delete it so I just used it today so it wasn't wasted space. I'm very conservative that way.
ReplyDelete