Thursday, February 25, 2010

I confess.....


Come on EVERYONE is doing it!

(deep breath) Here it goes:

  • I ate 3, yes I said 3, Reese's Fast Breaks @ work Monday Night! (and I still need to pay for 2 of them) But they're so Delicious! " I.. can't ..have ..one ..more.. delicious.. morsel....oh wait yes I can! (Mara jew wanna iz bad fer you mmmmkay!") anyone?
  • I just had a brain spasm and I can't remember what else I wanted to confess......
  • OH YEAH

  • Wednesday Night wasn't so bad after all! I always complain about crap before it happens, and after the fact it was really ok! MY BAD!

  • If I can't have a baby, (ya see, I'm broken) I don't want a stinkin' PERIOD!!!! I mean really what's the dog gone point of going through hell each month and not benefiting from it! GOSH! (Napoleon Dynamite) P.S I'm very blessed for the 2 snotty nosed kids I got! ( sorry "have" it's been a while since I taught school!) no really, they have snotty noses right now!
  • I think I have stinking cute kids






  • I wish I could exercise , Oh wait..... I can, I wish I would!
  • Nobody likes my red walls in my house, but I do! so you can all go to H E double toothpicks!
TGIF

5 comments:

  1. South Park...What do I win. A Fast Break please. I luv them. Yes! your kids are cute. I miss them...and you!! The water thing wasn't that bad at my house either..I guess I shouldve done it before I complained about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love your red walls! Our bedroom is a dark crimson and our living room is actually a burnt orange - I love bright colors. :)

    You do have some stinkin' cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could paint my walls bright colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! Yes your kids are beautiful!! I wish i could ... i mean would... work out too its been quite a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so funny! Mmmh...fastbreaks. I think I could possibly OD on those things. And I'm with ya, I can't have any more babies, so I'm ready just to yank the whole darned uterus out.

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete