
I confess:
I just moved
about 1/2 mile down the road
It's in a new ward
I'm sad to leave my cute little Beehives
though I'm not sad to have Tuesday nights open
I'm terrified to get a new calling in the new ward
but very very glad BIG SIS #1 is in that ward
I get my hair done tomorrow
I keep looking to see If I have a gray hair
havn't found one yet
if I did would I tell anyone
if you know me at all you'd know I would tell EVERYONE, I love to tell everyone everything
I ask too many questions
I'm very nosey
One time I was talking to my mom and she said "is this you Jay Bay? your not asking me anything???" way funny!!
and the biggest confession of all....I've been in my house for almost 2 weeks, and not one single room is fully unpacked or put together......AAaaaaHHHH!!! It's driving me crazy, but I keep going form box to box room to room I think I have UADD
("unpacking attention deficit disorder"!)
Now link up with my new best friend who doesn't even know me and play!



I'm so glad you are in the same ward as #1. What a great Ward that is going to be :). SSF (so stinkin funny) at the new best friend thing. You are going to creep her out heheheheh.
ReplyDeleteSo funny!
ReplyDeleteI just wrote a comment but it didn't go thru. Weird.
I was just saying I hear you on unpacking disorder. I have that and packing disorder.
Let us know your new calling when you get it.
And that Glam is the bestest friend! :)
Yes, I love that I'm your new best friend that doesn't even know you!
ReplyDeleteWhy why why does it take so long to unpack? After we've found the essentials (underwear, dishes, etc) I just let stuff sit around until I get some motivation. Which sometimes doesn't come. Anyway. I feel ya. And good luck with that.
Thanks for playing!
I have something for you at my blog. Go check it out. :)
ReplyDelete