Thursday, April 22, 2010

Yay for ME! A bloggy award!

I can't believe it, I won a bloggy award! Yay! I feel so stinking happy inside!



Speech.....Speech!




I'd like to thank the Purse Blogger for nominating me for this award! I love her posts! I love that she is always spotlighting someone, and making sure they know they are important. She's real, she's funny, and I can relate to her!



Also I'd like to thank my lil' sis (ya.....Goob you!) Who always has the good Ideas and fun stuff to do and I copy copy copy cat! She got me started in the bolg world and the meme games. my life is so much happier. I know...I know my life is way lame!



So I'm just guessing here.............on what I do but I'll give it a go???



What are the rules you ask? Well, just name 10 things that make you happy and pass on the love!



1. The first one is easy, My Big Bother, Friend and Savior makes me happy! Somedays He's the only thing that gets me through my day!







2. My Husband. Sometimes he is my best friend, sometimes he is not!! But he takes good care of me! He makes me laugh. He builds me houses. ( the first one was fine, but I love the new one too!) He's cute! And he has fun with our kids!


SOMEWHERE ON A MOUNTAIN----->

Which brings me to #3
My kids!
Ms. "Old Enough Now" (aka Kenlee) is my bestest lil' girly friend. She is SO Stinkin' funny. She's SO Stinkin Cute, and She's Stinkin' smart! She is the biggest helper! (somtimes too much) She's a good little Dancer and she's learning the piano, and amazes me! Sometimes I'll go to her room to see what she's doing, and she'll be reading her scriptures! What a good little example she is to her Mean mean MOM! (but dont forget ...mean moms are the best moms)



<----KUCKA MUCKA RENTAL HOUSE





Tanner Man (aka George) is my hero! (*wiping away tear*) All the girls in Kindergarten love him! He is so handsome! He see's what needs to be done and he does it without being asked! (mind you he's 5) I am the only one he hugs, and I get a billion gazallion a day! His prayers are so sincere! I know he will make a great missionary some day!
(if I let him go ;)
He asked me the other day if he could have a Hamster when he has his own house....lol....I said I'd think about it!








4. Chocolate....I love it! It should be a sin! I crave it! I HAVE to have it! It's DELICIOUS!






5. Sisters!! I have 5 of them! They are my bestest friends!
(CHECK THE PICTURE ON THE SIDE BAR)



6. My MOM, She is amazing, she would do anything for me or one of my sisters. She is my Friend my example and The Best Mom in the WORLD!
(P.S. These " Things that make me happy" are in no particular order Except #1 is for sure #1)


7. Season's ....I love, that the season's change dramatically here! In the winter it's effing COLD, in the summer it is effing HOT, Spring is short but I love it. And fall is probably my favorite!
(by the way effing means effing, When I want to say the F Bomb You will see the F bomb!)

8. Dr. Pepper no explanation needed! HMMMM Delicious!

9. Reading. I love to read. Lately I listen to allot of books on CD and tape! I can get more done that way, dishes folding clothes etc.

10. My dog
Pippin makes me happy! He's a Shih tzu ; King Charles Spaniel Mix
I am his best friend! He is by my side 24/7 and when I'm not home Jeremy says he waits on the rug by the back door! He doesn't shed he doesn't bark. He is the best, I love that a dog loves me! (sick huh)
(He fills a void.....since I'm broken and can't get knocked up!)






I'm new to the blogging world! So it's ok if break a rule or two. So I pass the love on to all of my 11 followers! If they choose to do so! Thanks for taking the time to get to know little old me!







No comments:

Post a Comment