
Link on up with Glamazon and Confess your deepest darkest secrets!
It's fun and you'll feel so much better. And don't forget to go read some other confessions! That makes you feel better too! :)
I CONFESS:
- I love the "Dear Dumb Diary" Books by Jim Benton they are friggin hilarious!
- My husband is feeling neglected! I need to do a "service project" for him but I have a "headache" and kinda don't feel bad about it!
- I love it when other people are having a bad day. I think....yah....I'm not the only one!
- I hate the way I look...but I don't do a damn thing about. Then I bitch and complain some more and still don't do anything about. I need Mr. Motivation to visit me! and I hope he's HAWT!
- My little girl is 7yrs old ( 8 in 18 day's she made sure to tell me this morning) @ the beginning of the school year her shoe size was 2....she is now in a 4 WTH. Can you say Sasquatch!
- I hated that I was so tall! I hope I can help her love it! I love it now...it only took 30 years! (ok less than that, I don't think I was very tall at 3)
- I have a lot a PITTY PARTY"S....... I've never been anywhere! I would love to go Disneyland, or Hawaii. Hubs has been all over the Country and I'm stuck in no where land with some cows, and sage brush!
- My hubs has an obsession with horns. He hunts for horns???? WTH so when he came home the other night and he had a kucka muck TICK in his leg......yah didn't feel sorry for him!
- So when he asks if I care if he goes....anywhere....If its horn hunting, Fishing, wherever...I always say " Yah....that'll be fun for ya!"
- But when I want to go somewhere! I get the third degree! So like when he said he was going last weekend, I said "Yah...that'll be fun for yah......but I'm going to need an out soon"
- Hasn't happened yet! Ggggrrrrrrrrr!!



Heehee...I love that you enjoy it when other people are having a bad day...we all secretly don't want to be the only one. Come pity party with me anytime!
ReplyDeleteI love bone hunting! I'd never kill an animal, but I love bringing home the bones and displaying them. Horn hunting? What kind of animal horns does he find? Here in Maine we don't have many horned animals.
ReplyDeleteI think it's time for you to travel to Washington?!? I agree with the tall thing...help her love it!
ReplyDeleteYou so need to go to Disneyland girl! That needs to be your time away. :) Hopefully you will get it soon.
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up!
I'm sorry to hear the husband is being clueless. I was listening to this lecture once and he was talking about how we mom's need us time. He said how great it would be if the husband came and suggested it for us, but to just give it up cause it was never going to happen. Those men, sometimes...
ReplyDeleteLOL! I have a lot of pitty parties too I get on my hubby's nerves with it haha!
ReplyDeleteI would just tell him I was going to the store and then not come back for a few hours haha