
To my dear Miss Kenlee Poo,
I dedicate this WIMTS (with chief) To you!
Remember that time... and that other time... and that time before that...that you asked me what kind of Birthday party you were having?
"Friend of Family?, you know with all the grandmas and grandpas and cousins and aunts and uncles, or just all my friends, like at the Fun Park or something?"
and I said " well your birthday is like 7 months away so lets not worry about it right now!"
And then the next day you said " maybe I can have just 1 friend come and have a sleep over"
and I said "um....yah.... Ken, your birthday is like 6 months and 29 day's away, so we have plenty of time to plan it, so lets work on today's worries!"
and we pretty much have had the same conversation over and over again. FOR THE LAST 6 AND A 1/2 MONTHS
and then today in school, when I brought you your lost library book, (that I found stuffed in the recliner cushion) and you were taking a test, and called me back to your desk and said,
"I was just wondering if you decided yet if I could have a friend or family Birthday party cuz it's in 21 days?
.........and remember...... I rolled my eyes very dramatically and said.
"Um lets have a family Party this year"
What I wanted to say was,
"HOLY CRAP GIRL!, are you serious. I mean is that all you and your little 2nd grade friends talk about.
("you can come and you and you...but not you, you're not my friend today!!")
<----------------Hoooper Humperdink....not him
<----------------Hoooper Humperdink....not himIf you mention it one more time I'm taking your birthday away, and I'm not so sure how that would go over....because you turning 8 this year, and that's a very important b-day!
What you should be worrying about is if your left toe is going to stick out of the water and you'll have to be dunked again. Thats what I was worried about @ your age!!"
Guess what, you're having a birthday, no one can change that, You'll get presents, you'll have a cake, you'll blow out some candles, It will be fun no matter what.....
TAKE A CHILL PILL GIRLY!
Love,
MOM
Please come play WIMTS Wednesday with Chief!



LOL!! This is hilarious! You crack me up, esp. with the left toe sticking out of the water. So funny!
ReplyDeleteMy son just turned 8 last week. His big day is coming up in May. So sad how fast they grow up!
I am going through the same thing with my Kindergarten(age 6) daughter. Instead of asking, she gives me the details. We just had her party on March 20.
ReplyDelete8 all ready?!? It goes by too fast. I wish I could be there....I wish Garrett could be there!!
ReplyDelete