Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WIMTSW with Chief


Yay! I'm back online. We're in the new house and I almost LOVE it! Can't wait 'till I never ever see a cardboard box again!!

So I'm a little disappointed in the stove/range/oven I picked out. I'm pretty sure I picked a great one, because I just pick great things!! I just so happened to get a lemon! A stinking sour @ss lemon stove!!

Anywhoo, Monday as I'm cooking 42 cakes for my YW activity, my Carbon monoxide detectors start going off. So I called the stove people and told them that my oven makes a horrible high pitched whistling noise and my detectors go off when I use the oven. (mind you...this isn't the first time I had to call....the fix it man had to come last week because one of the top burners wouldn't light.)

-k- So I'm telling this dumb beotch lady on the other line whats happening with my brand new appliance and this is what she says to me (you're going to die, I just know it) She said, "Ya know, when you get a new stove and you use it, it has a "new stove smell" so that's probably what your smelling."

So I said, " Um....Carbon monoxide doesn't have a smell.....and um I don't think a "a new oven smell" would make my detectors go off."

WIMTS.....Hey lady, are you really that stupid? Is this your first day on the JOB, did you know this conversation may be being recorded, and your supervisor is going to play this conversation back to all your co-workers and they'll all get a huge laugh! @ your dumbass! I mean really! There's something wrong with my effing stove and you need to push the little button that will get the service repair guy out here again so my cute family doesn't die from (in your words) a "new stove smell"!!!


(FYI) the cute little repair guy just left, and there's something wrong with the gas regulator thinga ma jig.....HENCE the carbon monoxide!!


Oh yah, before the fun conversation was over with the really smart lady, she said to me, "Well I guess I can send someone out there to take a look at it, but if they can't find something wrong, you'll have to pay for the visit. WTH Lady!

So I said, "Um yah you go right ahead and set up that appointment, cuz I'd rather pay for that visit than Have my cute Family die of carbon monoxide poisoning." DUH!!

Now go link up with Chief and Play "what i meant to say"

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just wonder where these brain trusts come from? I mean for real! That is just too funny. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arn't the suppose to train people to do what they can to fix a problem and make the customer happy without being a total D bag? Funny story Jay!! (I'm LTMN)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaymie thanks for playing and I am thrilled that you are enjoying the new digs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! That lady is hilarious! "You'll have to pay for the visit." "Oh really? Well, I don't want to do that, I'll just risk my family's life. Thanks!" DUMB! :)

    ReplyDelete