
I confess:
I logged in to blogger last Thursday night thinking how proud I was of myself to get a good start on my confessional, only to remember my new best friend was in Disney Land.
I have a hard time putting my laundry away. I don't mind washing, folding or even ironing it, but I hate to put it away!
Hubby is always looking for something, I tell him it's a fun game to go from laundry basket to laundry basket looking for his ratty old work clothes......He doesn't think it's a fun game!
People keep asking me when I'm moving into my new house, and I say we've been in for over a month......I'm ok with the rock and siding not being done yet! Just call me white trash.
My kids have watched Mary Poppins 3 time this week! and I'm ok with that too! I love not having Sattelite T.V! I'll watch Mary Poopins over Sponge Bob any day!
We had these babysitters when I was growing up! Their names were Kathleen and Barbara! They were so so fun! They had a little brother named Steven and he would call Mary Poppins, Mary Poopins and I thought that was so stinkin' Funny so I've said it ever since, and still think it's funny!
We had 2 prego cats, one had two babies but only one made it the other one had babies and none of them made it, at least that's what I thought cuz we couldn't find them
and she swiped the other cats baby and was like nursing it and stuff, and then kid napped it!
Well today hubby was working out on the house and came in with his hat full of baby kitty's!
He said he found them on the roof of our house! Crazy huh.
The felon mommy cat has been climbing up and down the ladder, taking care of her 4 and the other mommies 1! for like over a week!
Crap 5 cats to find homes for!



OH I hate putting away laundry too, until it is overflowing out of the baskets then I kinda have to lol. My cat had kittens last week as well. HA at teh ingenuity of the one.. who oulda thought she would have kept them up there good thing one didn't fall or soemthing..
ReplyDeleteOooo I hate Spongebob! I hope you find good homes for the cats! :)
ReplyDeleteLaundry has been invented by the devil himself!! I despise putting it away. Hell...I can get it in the washer and that's as far as it gets! then I have to rewash it because it smell like mildew. ewww.... We are one awesome smelling family!
ReplyDeleteKeep your kitties.....
hahaha, Mary Poopins, that is classic. I love that movie. Wow, kitties everywhere at your house! That one mama cat is a total overachiever-taking care of everyone's kids! If she gets bored, just send her over here.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing!
I do the same thing with the song, "Popcorn pooping on the apricot tree." I used to call that show Doogie Howser "Dookey Howser" and I actually said it so long I forgot what his real name was. Loved the Mary Poopins reference.
ReplyDelete