I was at work today, It's a cute little Poe-dunk gas station in the middle of "nowhere"!
Ya know the kind when you make a wrong turn and drive 2 hours in the wrong direction and finally stop at a little store in the sticks that has the old man sitting on a bench chewing on a piece of straw, wearing a flannel shirt and old dirty jeans.....that's where I work and I love it!
Anyheehaw, I'm working this morning and this little family stops in (not part of the locals) The mom grabs a big bag of chips, 2 sodas, and some "Papa Jay's Beef Jerky" The little girl asks her mom can I have this sucker? And the mom is all pissy and she scowls at the little girl and says "I'm not buying JUNK, NO YOU cant have it?
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
(WTH???? It's a 15 cent sucker and look at the sh!t you're buying. I DON'T GET IT!)
DANG STINKIN FUNNY!!!
(By the way "Papa Jay's is where I work and Yes I do love it! The Jerky is to die for and it's not JUNK! (it's the only thing she bought that was good) it's the best.... if you haven't tried it I highly recommend you do! We make it there and it's delicious! Check us out online- http://www.papajays.com/ just a little plug for my friend and boss!)




Seriously, that is awesome! Are you in UT? If so, I gotta know where, if you're okay with that. I'm from SLC and lived there my whole life til 3 years ago. I am imagining your little out of the way gas station in somewhere UT. :)
ReplyDeleteHehehe So stinking funny! I can just see your face watching her lmtmn!!
ReplyDeleteThat is some goooood jerky!!! I can't wait to visit!