Tanner Man Is going to be 6 soon. He is starting to get so independent. Grrrr.... and ....YIPEEE all at the same time.
Someday's I just don't want him to make his own Chocolate Milk, I hate the powdery mess he leaves, (Though somtimes it's his dad's mess and he gets blamed for it oops)
And other day's I'm yelling "just do it yourself, can't you see I'm busy"
I love that he can make his own bowl of Fruity Dino Bites Saturday morns so I can sleep in. ( well sorta...I guess if you call answering 20 questions, while hiding under the covers... sleeping in....."can I have bweakfast?" "can I puw my own milk?" "wheas the funny spoon?" )
He's said the cutest things the last couple of day's .....hence ....the reason I'm writing this post...hopefully I can remember all of them.....
The first one was in his prayers the other night... he said, "please bless Kenlee, so she can eat milk projects" LOL He loves his big sister so much and would do almost anything for her. She is allergic to EVERYTHING and milk "PRODUCTS" are really bad right now. And he prayed for her.....ohhhhhhhhhhh!
K- so I've been sitting her for 5 min trying to remember what else he did that was so cute, that I was going to write about, but I'm a dumbass, and can't remember anything these days! SH!T......o well!



Awww nothing sweeter then the faith of a child... he is a doll baby..
ReplyDeleteI miss you guys!! I wish you could remember the other funny things he said. Garrett says funny stuff all the time (like his dad funny) and I can never remember them.
ReplyDelete