skip to main |
skip to sidebar

I confess:
- I've cried all morning long!
- I'm prettysure Aunt Flo is coming.
- Unless she can provide a nice cushiony liner in my baby bag that a fertilized egg can get stuck in for the next 40 weeks.
- Why do 2nd grade girls have to be so mean! And when she says mean things to me I cry, not cuz she said them to me but cuz I'm not teaching her to be nice!
- I want her to be more Patient than I am.
- How do I teach that???? obviously not by example!
- I secretly hate the shelves in my front room! I've seen work he's done and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Not so much mine :(
- I got my new calling in the New Ward!
- But I can't tell you what it is yet!
- I wonder if that's a written commandment??
- That you can't tell anyone untill they announce it in SM??
- I think I'm getting old, or at least my bladder is.
- It snowed last night WTH. I'm ready for spring!!
holy cow snow seriously?? So me telling you it is like 82 here doesn't help huh.. Don't feel lonely Aunt Flo stopped by here this morning..
ReplyDeleteHoly Crap!! Another Aunt flo post?? Shit, she sure is making her rounds around bloggy land!! Hang in there!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear what your new calling is! Keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteTell Aunt Flo to stay at your house. She's supposed to be visiting me next week. LOL!
Yay! A new calling. I can't wait to hear about it :) I have a mean kindergarten baby..she is sooo snotty! Loved your post!
ReplyDeleteFor real-you and me and like 50 other blogger friends are all on the same cycle :) I WISH I would cry-I'm just a raging biotch and I feel terrible about it, but I seem to have no control. It's like I'm the incredible hulk. I wanna hear your calling! C'mon, spill it ;)
ReplyDeleteI need to lose like 50 lbs. And get a tummy tuck. Let's share a room at the plastic surgeon's :)