<-------Push to play!cOME PLAY ALONG! yOU KNOW YOU WANNA! wHAT DID YOU SAY (OR SHOULDA SAID?)
So this episode is what I DID say...........
We are in our new house and can I just say "LOVE IT"! So, so, so, so, much better than the KUCKA MUCKA rental we've been in the last 8 or so months?? No more antique carpet, no more holding the flusher down for 15 min after you poo in it (or pee for that matter). No more Dog forsaken STINK of old People that would not (no matter what I did or didn't do) go away! ( In fact Ya know how families have their own smells, I know I'm a freakin Freak, but I'm obsessed with it. So I asked My Big Sis "so.... since we've lived in the Kucka Mucka House, how's my family smell?"
are you LYBO? (laughing your butt off) cuz I am!!! I know I'm such a geek! Of course she said she hadn't noticed!
Anyhoo, back to my WIMTS So we've lived here since Easter Sunday so whats that? like Just over a month or so...??
And my cute little Kenlee is taking a swim in my tub, (cuz I'm a cool mom and she wanted to "swim" in my tub) So she's in there doing push ups or something (really! she kept calling me in to show me all her tricks) and like on my 79th time going in there....I take a detour into the "toilet room" (which flushes so nicely mind you) and I can hear her say:
"oh....wow...there's a light in there?"
"oh....wow...there's a light in there?"
ME: (giggle giggle) Uh....Yes! Ya think I like to pee in the dark? (giggle)
and then she said with a little giggle of her own: "I do"
SO FUNNY! She had no idea there was a light. So when I come out I show her that the light Switch is just on the wall as you walk in...she giggles again and says "OH"
and then she said with a little giggle of her own: "I do"
SO FUNNY! She had no idea there was a light. So when I come out I show her that the light Switch is just on the wall as you walk in...she giggles again and says "OH"



LOL! I love the things kids say and do. So glad you love your new home. :)
ReplyDelete