
I'm entering a little contest for my Pippin dog! I love him. He loves me. I'm his best friend he doesn't leave my side! When I'm not home hubby says he waits by the back door for me! He's scared of stairs and I have to carry him up and down them....so funny! When we get home for the day he comes out of his little Kennel and makes sure we're all here and all ok! He has a horrible underbite and tooth soap could help so much to keep his little teethies clean! for all to see! (we are saving for braces too!) not really
( he is a Designer Dog, I'm just not sure of what! Definitely Shih tzu mix, the family we got him from said part Maltese, but I'm not so sure, when we go stay in Island Park we have a neighbor that breeds Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and she swears he is part that???? All I know is he stinkin' handsome and I love him!)
More pictures just for fun (or if you think they're cuter for the contest)
(don't be jealous of my ugly hand me down couch)



aw, what a little sweetheart! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my dogs get the snaggle tooth!
ReplyDeleteWhat a doll! Is that a bit of pekingese?
I have a peke a poo
How cute!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet heart!! What type of dog! THe first pic is the one! xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh he is so cute!
ReplyDeleteAdorable, love the teeth!
ReplyDelete