Day 24 Something I could change. Hmmmmm??
If wishes were fishes we'd all have a fry!
Sh*t in one hand and wish in the other and see what one fills up faster.

I know, I know, there are real people out there who have dreams and determination and get things done. Blah blah blah.
Me...? Nope!
I just wake up, brush my teeth. Sometimes I shower. And go with the flow.
Sometimes I'm happy doing it, sometimes I'm pretty pissy!
I have goals! I have dreams! Do I work hard to make them? Sometimes. Sometimes the moment passes and I'm ok with that.
Sure I wish I could miraculously change my weight, or my income, or my impatient nature, or have my house be clutter and germ free.....Instead of working stinkin' hard to change them....
I do pray daily. (actually all day and night) If you don't already know I'm a worry wart. I'm constantly worried about someone and/or something.( one reason I chose a differnt occupation, I was consantly worried about my students, they're home lives ect.) I also know, sometimes, we need to do our part to have prayers answered, so I pray to know what my part is...lol!
So if I could change something would I? Sure! What? I don't know. I probably wouldn't be able to decide if the time ever came.
See ya Love ya Bye!



Happy 100 posts! We are sure wired differently. I have a list of things I would change that would bore you to death!
ReplyDelete