I saw this little challenge, and thought "YES! " I need some reasons to blog. Mostly cuz It's my main Journaling I do. And I haven't been doing it very well. (So it's kinda like my YW jar with Journaling ideas that I have never used.)
Any bets if I make it all 30 days.
Any bets if I make it all 30 days.
- DAY # 1 A PICTURE OF MYSELF WITH 15 FACTS.
- #1 My Name is Jaymi Lee Nance (Williams)
- #2 I just turned 34 years old, I'm ok with this. Age is not a big thing for me. My weight on the other hand, I have a hard time with.
- #3 I've been married 13 years. Is this a good thing or a bad thing?? Depends on the day and the Misters mood.
- #4 I am the 4th daughter out of 6.
- #5 I have the two bestest kids in the world. I love them to the moon and back. They are smart, and cute and....and....well I just love them!
- #6 I've said this allot in bloggy world.....My sisters and my Mom are my BFF'S! We have fun, we laugh, and we're dorks. Nobody else would probably think we are funny, but we do and that's just funny in itself.
- #7 I'm 5 feet 10 and a little bit more inches.
- #8 I'm moody.
- #9 I'm blond, (no... for real my hair is blond) I color it darker, mostly cuz when it grows in the roots are darker and the ends always lighter .......so it always looked liked I colored but I didn't?? WEIRD.
- #10 Speaking of hair, I found a gray one YESTERDAY. I've been watching for years. I pulled it out, it was all gross and wirey. I'm OK with this.
- #11 My shoe size is 8.5
- #12 I like the Violent Femmes (don't judge me)
- #13 Food is delicious, I eat it, and love it.
- #14 Dr. Pepper is Double Delicious, but I gave it up last May, Though I did have one while I was in Washington.
- #15 This one should have been #1 but I saved the best for last. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!! see ya love ya bye!



I hope that you dont mind but i'm going to steal this 30 day challenge. Maybe i'll be better at keeping up on things!
ReplyDeletei also will be doing this...lovethe pic btw....i wonder which one I will post????
ReplyDelete