It's day 2 of "The Challenge" I had fun going through old pictures today trying to find some I wanted to use. Reminiscing is good. This was a hard choice, my first thought was The Mister. But my mind kept changing itself..(I have to deal with this daily not an easy mind to live with, it drives the Mister crazy that I can't make a decision.)
A couple of other people kept popping in and out so I'll give a "whitey tighty" plug about them first.
I have this friend, we'll call her Stef, cuz that's her name. I threw her out of the running cuz I've only known her about 6 years. (obviously not the longest) But she coulda won. I can tell her my deepest darkest secrets, and Vent to her. I feel totally safe telling her this stuff. And am very thankful to her!! Cuz a mom and wife that can't vent is scarier than Rosie O'Donnell without make up. EEeeeekkk!
I have this Mom... I feel like we are close. ( But since I moved far far away to the Sticks we don't spend nearly enough time together.) Early in my marriage The Mister worked all over the country and would be gone for 4 weeks at a time and come home for a weekend and then leave again. Me and Mom did allot together, went to dinner, movies, WalMart. etc. etc. I like her! She coulda won too, she's definitely the longest...Hence me being 34.
So after eliminating the other brain poppers....The Winner is The Cutest Boy I know! Otherwise known as The Mister. I've called him lots of things throughout the 18 years that I've know him. (they're listed in order of appearance)
- Jeremy
- Nance
- Cute Boy
- Jeremiah
- Jeremiah Jonson
- Jonson
- Jerk
- Love
- Friend
- There's another one.... it starts with "A" and ends in "hole" but this is usually in the privacy of my little ole mind. ( I know....heaven help me!!)
- Smelly Tramp (Thanks to Ray Barone)
I love him. He is a good provider. He makes me laugh. He's good to our kids. I can tell him almost anything. He says family prayer with us. And goes to Church with us. And when he's home and we remember We have FHE. And we are trying to be "Content Communicators" (thank you Dr. Lund).
And even though we don't spend allot of time together, (do to work and Deer Horn Hunting). He is my best friend and the person that I AM the closet to and for the longest!
See ya Love ya Bye!




I totally agree with the Rosie statement!!
ReplyDeleteWhat do you mean? Rosie O'Donnell looks bad anytime. But I know what you mean that us gals need to vent. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this. It is much easier to find bloggers who make a sport out of blasting their husbands for their inadequacies. Good for you for being happy! Punch him in the arm for me.
ReplyDelete