Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 17


  • Something that has made an impact on my life recently!



    Now don't get me wrong. I think it's mine and Mr's lot in life to "struggle"!

    But this last year has been a HUGE struggle!

    Being a General Contractor with nothing to construct equals NO MONEY HONEY!

    Why? You ask has this made an impact on my life? Well I will tell you.

    I've had to learn to go without. I'm OK with this. I've gone without allot of things in my life.

    But for the past year for example I've gone without:



  • The snack drawer being full. This is hard on me cuz it's hard on my kids.

  • Date Night. We never really had a "set" date night. But to get out once in a while was nice.

  • Delicious Groceries. Oh how I miss them. Now we just by the necessity's.

  • New clothes. Sometimes I sneak in a new shirt. But then feel very guilty!

  • Tide and Downey. Hence Why I smell funny.

  • Redkin Hairspray. Wal-Mart stuff stinks!

  • Exchanging Presents with Jerm.

  • and so on and so forth.

It's ok to live within our means. (which have been very little this winter)


And I'm OK. I never thought I would be but I am!


I'm not naked or starving in a cardboard box in some alleyway.



And just so you know. If you pay your tithing you will be ok to, in hard times and not hard times!



See Ya Love Ya Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment