Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 3 - A picture of the Cast from your Favorite Show.

We don't have TV. I love that we don't have TV. We just decided when we moved into the House, that we were not going to have it hooked up. It's been one of the best decisions we've made. I thoughT I would miss it. The Mister thought he would miss it. But we don't. Of course the kids miss it, but too bad for them.

Anyhoo, We have obviously had it in the past, and I do have a favorite show!

EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND. (Tanner man calls it ROBERT, "mom can I watch ROBERT in your room?)



I own the series on DVD.

I watch them every night. <----this is for real.

Me and Jerm are constantly quoting from it.

DANG FUNNY!

LOVE IT!

See Ya Love Ya Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment