Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 11

Something I HATE!


I've posted this before. But I'll post it again!


I HATE Miracle Whip! I hate Miracle Whip, I hate the tangy zip! I hate the way it smells! I hate the way it looks. If I accidentally eat some...like in a salad at some crazy family function, I freak out! I want to throw up all over the shoes of the dumbass who ruined a perfectly good Macaroni Salad by adding kucka mucka white stuff to it!
<------- KUCKA MUCKA!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how we can be related any more. Miracle whip is the ONLY way to go. Mayo SUCKS...except for making ranch dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely. My EC came into the marriage as a Miracle Whip fan. It took years, and a lot of negative reenforcement, but I have since trained her to only buy and use Mayo. Miracle Whip is just so "telestial".

    ReplyDelete